Sunday , January 29 2023

DAYS: Who needs to be vaccinated to process the documentation?


The latest regulation requires you to have daily doses. Missing, what happens if you lose the certificate: all the answers about a new tax for obtaining ID, passport and driver's license.

December 19, 2018

From now on, all those who need to handle the DNI, passport or driver's license must provide the current vaccination certificate, in accordance with what was specified in the new law promoted by Deputy Tucuman Pablo Iedlin. But, What are the dosages that adults should use?

According to an initiative adopted last week in the Senate, the state will extend the obligation of vaccination to adults, who must have all vaccines to date, according to their age, in order to carry out these procedures.


READ MORE: Silly story about people with disabilities: "I can not get enough"

According to a calendar published by the Ministry of Health, healthy adults should have three doses of hepatitis B vaccine and double adults who protect against diphtheria and tetanus every ten years. Those born after 1965, after one year, should receive two doses of triple virus against smallpox and rubella.

On the other hand, all those who have more than 65 years of age need to receive a pneumococcal medicine every ten years and a cure for a flu drug each year. In case of losing a vaccination card, if someone gets a vaccine and does not have a certificate or does not remember receiving a dose, There is no counter-indication for reuse.

Source link