Thursday , January 20 2022

The worker was struck by electricity within the expansion of the Faculty of Health Sciences



[ad_1]

A construction worker who was works at the entrance to Calle Merlo in work on enlargement Faculty of Health Sciences, I know burnt hands after a fault that caused the transformer to explode.

The first versions indicated that the worker was manipulating the Patarer and that it would hit the electrical connection that was located near the transformer, which caused an electric shock.

After the explosion occurred, the worker had to be transferred to the SAME outpatient clinic, as witnesses on the spot stated that his hands were burned due to the explosion of the transformer.

A few minutes after the accident, to the scene three police patrol cars approached to partially disrupt traffic and allow ambulances to enter.

In addition, the crane that belongs Coopelectric, a company that worked to eliminate a technical error transmission lines after the explosion.

[ad_2]
Source link