Samsung has already upgraded all the top-of-the-line smartphones that meet the requirements for Android 9.0 Pie, and included in One UI, its new proprietary interface, which replaced Samsung Experiments.
After that, it started issuing an update on middle devices. Models such as Galaki A8, Galaki A8 Plus and Galaki A9 2018 have already had access to this upgrade, and now the time of Galaki A7 2018 is coming.
The update comes a month after the South Korean giant opened the beta testing program for a new version of the operating system for this model. The distribution began in Russian territory, and includes the One UI interface, with all the news that the company promised, as well as the security package for February 2019.
Technical Specifications – Samsung Galaki A7 2018
- Super AMOLED 6.0 "FHD + screen (2220 x 1080)
- Eight-core Ekinos 7885a 2.2 GHz processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory
- Expansion via microSD memory up to 512 GB
- Dual SIM Hybrid (Nano + Nano + Nano + MicroSD)
- Main camera with three sensors 24 + 8 + 5 MP (f / 1.7, f / 2.4 and f / 2.2)
- Front-camera 24 MP (f / 2.0)
- Connectivity Vi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, microUSB, GPS
- NFC (depending on the market)
- 3.300 mAh battery
- Android 8 Oreo under the exclusive Galaxy Galaki Family Interface as an operating system
- Dimensions: 159.8 k 76.8 k 7.5 mm
- Available in colors: blue, black and copper
The upgrade can be identified by numbering the A750FNPUU1BSC4, and is already available via OTA (over-the-air) for Russian devices, in the next few days. According to Samsun's own program, the A7 2018 must have access to the pie in the Brazilian territory in April of that year.