- US stocks rose more than Dov raised more than 300 points
- Overnight trading: US stocks fell, Dow dropped by 460 points, oil prices fell by 5%
- US Finance Minister Nuhin says market reaction to Fed's confidence "completely overburdened" Reuters
- American action was heavily affected, Dov lost 816 points in two days and once fell into the bear market.
- Secretary of the US Treasury: The market was overreacting to raise interest rates. Sin Chev Daili Sin Chev Daili is marketed with US actions
- See the full story of Google Nevs