Do you already have the latest version Whatsapp? Then try this great trick. Although it failed in January, with the loss of the crown of the most downloaded application in the world, it has not stopped adding more features to its mobile platform.
In contrast, they are currently developing a so-called “rest regime”. But that’s not the only thing. Whatsapp It will also integrate calls and video calls on the web, using the Windows 10 application.
Now a trick has been discovered that very few people know about. It’s about being able to chat with someone without having to add them as a contact.
To perform this trick from Whatsapp You need to have a country code and a phone number. After that, simply do these steps.
HOW TO CHAT WITH SOMEONE ON WHATSAPP WITHOUT ADDING AS CONTACT
You don’t have to be an app or an expert Whatsapp To achieve this, much less need to be downloaded by independent applications that, in principle, steal your personal data. Just follow these steps:
- You must first enter Google Chrome or the browser of your choice, either on your smartphone or on the Internet.
- Later, you’ll need to copy the following URL and paste it into your browser: https: //api.vhatsapp.com/send? phone = kkkkkkkkkk
- In “X” you must first enter the international number and then the mobile phone number.
- For example, if the country code is 51 and the number is 66666, then the URL will look like this: https: //api.vhatsapp.com/send? phone = 5166666
- Now simply press the enter key and the WhatsApp window will appear.
- Click the “Follow on WhatsApp” button and that’s it.
- This will allow you to chat on WhatsApp without having to save the contact in your agenda.
It should be noted that if you hid your status, profile photo, time of last connection only for your friends, that person will not be able to see them.
If you want to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you just have to add your phone number, next to the code of your region, and then write a message after you identify yourself.