Microsoft has officially launched its new version of “Windows 11” for PCs and compatible devices, in addition to Windows Insider users, bringing with it all the new updates that the company has made, which with its validity included performance, speed and appearance more than wonderful . regarding touch devices to get all functions and functions in a simple and smooth way, without interference, noting that a comprehensive change has been made to the taskbar, to make it look similar to the one on the Mac, along with context menus and pop-up windows with rounded corners.
Upgrade and requirements for Windows 11
As for the upgrade to Windows 11, it will be performed according to the following controls:
- It will gradually work on new devices on which it is preloaded.
- Includes desktop, laptop and tablet computers with Windows 10 operating system.
- Its new notification will appear on the Windows Update settings page in the coming period.
- You need to back up all files.
- Install the Microsoft PC Health Check application on your device.
- Your device must have a processor of 1 GHz or faster with two cores.
- RAM is not less than 4 GB.
- Storage memory 64 GB or more.
- Screen: 720 pixels, diagonal at least 9 inches.
You are also interested in:
A warning about a hole in the Apple Pay for electronic payment … your money can be withdrawn without your knowledge
Discover the real reason for the failure of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram And a statement from the Pentagon
The first Honor folding phone “Honor Magic X” .. with fairy specifications and incredible price
Windows operating system installation steps 11
- Open the computer.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Click the Start option.
- Find Settings and tap it.
- Then click Update and Security.
- Then there is the option to check for updates