Ražasthan PTET Result 2019 was published on the official exam site – ptet2019.org.
Students who have appeared on the review of Rajasthan PTET 2019 are recommended to visit the official website to get the result.
Four Years B.A.-B.Ed (Art)
A total of 1,09,510 candidates appeared for the 4-year BAA-B.Ed (Arts) exam. Prashant Jain is a general hunter while Pratibha Jakhand is a female topper.
A total of 71,116 candidates appeared on exams from B.Sc-B.Ed (Science). Rajesndra Singh Chotiia is the overall topper while Anjali Sharma is a female topper.
Click here to check the PTET 2019 results online
This year, 229272 students for PTET 2019 Arts stream appeared, while 90463 appeared for Science stream testing. A total of 9666 students appeared for Commerce stream.
PTET 2019 Arts toppers
Total topper – Jaideep Singh
First rank (female) – Amreen Kaur
PTET 2019 Science toppers
Total topper – Ashok Saharan
First rank (female) – Vandana Mittal
PTET 2019 Commerce toppers
Total topper – Get Jain
First Rank (Female) – Get Jain
Entrance exam for Pre. B.A.-B.Ed / B.Sc-B.Ed and PTET (Arts, Commerce, Science) 2019 was held on May 12, 2019.
After publishing the Rajasthan PTET 2019 results, students can follow the step-by-step guide below to check and download their results from the official website:
1) Open the official test site – ptet2019.org
2) On the home page, you will find the link of the results of "PTET 2019 Result", click on it
3) It will be redirected to the results page
4) Enter your number, other details as requested on the page, and then click on submit
5) Your score will be displayed on the screen
6) Download or take a fingerprint for the future reference
Students are advised to check the results on the official website.
The Department of Education at College, Rajasthan, also today released its new logo.