Thursday , August 5 2021

Husband and wife found dead at home



Husband and wife found dead at home

Tragedy in Malaga Palabione in Aprica

Husband and wife found dead at home

Tragedy in Apricot: spouses have lost their lives due to the release of carbon monoxide, probably due to a generator failure

The two Valtelline spouses, who were 64 years old and resident in Tresivia, lost their lives due to carbon monoxide vapor, probably due to a generator failure. They slept in their room, in Malga Palabione, above Aprica Pass, at an altitude of 1700 meters. The son was excited when he saw that they did not answer the phone and immediately asked for help. At the helicopter site, Carabinieri, Firefighters and Alpine rescue, Aprica VII station Deltas Valtellina – Valchiavenna del Cnsas. The doctor could not help identify death, the bodies were transported downstream.

© REZERVIRANA REPRODUKCIJA

Other members

The most read article


Source link