Type 2 diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is more difficult to stumble invisible and irreversible changes in health and well-being. Unlike type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes can often be prevented from self-help. Aerofothephy Marita Sukele emphasizes that Type 2 diabetes affects today more and more young people and gives advice on how to deal with the risk of illness.
"2. Type 1 diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes the body to develop insulin improperly. Therefore, insulin may be insufficient in the body, it may be normal or even elevated, but the use of insulin in the cells is disturbed and blood sugar remains high. can be prevented by reducing or removing sweets from the menu. In order to avoid disease, it is necessary to provide conditions in which the body can function normally, "the pharmacist explains.
Maintain normal body weight
- Normal body weight improves the rational use of insulin in the body. On the other hand, overweight is considered the main risk factors for the development of diabetes for women and men.
- As the body becomes obesity, the size and number of fat cells increases, which complicates the penetration of glucose into the cells, which requires an increasing amount of insulin – the pancreas is not able to produce it in the required amount.
- With an increased need for insulin, the metabolism changes and the body starts to function incorrectly.
- The risk of developing diabetes also determines the placement of fat in the body. Upper obesity (apple obesity) increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus more than the parietal part of the body (pear).
To prevent diabetes, foods that provide all the essential nutrients and minerals are worth it, but they do not encourage excessive weight gain. Each of them The meal should be based on the so-called "cooking principle", where half of the dishes are for vegetables.
- Vegetables must be fresh.
- If you prepare salads and then no fatty sauces, they can be peppered with light olive oil and citrus sauce.
- ¼ Food for protein products – meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, legumes and ¼ carbohydrates – should be provided for products with sterile products.
- Good choices are whole wheat products, such as whole grains, brown rice, various bites and grains.
We recommend that you use only a small amount of healthy (unsaturated) fats, such as olive oil, rapeseed or linseed oil, to prepare meals.
- The best choice for cooking is a oven or saucepan where food can be cooked without excess fat.
- Excessive consumption of heavy meat, cakes, pastries, chocolate and other sweets should be avoided.
- Must be at least 2 liters of water.
- It is advisable to plan regular meals and avoid mischief between meals in order to keep me healthy and balanced.
- Read on the next page
- The following