We recognize visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually "Users") who enter, use and / or visit augustman.com (together, including all content available on or through our web site, commonly referred to as "Website") are valid for their privacy.
Information we receive
Information you provide us:
Personal information. When you sign up augustman.com give us your username, e-mail, interest, date of birth, gender, and location. When you register your profile at any time, you can start your interactive activity augustman.com
The content. One of the main reasons people use augustman.com is to share content with others. Examples include link or comments. If you do not want to store metadata related to the content you share augustman.com (such as photos), remove the metadata before uploading the content.
Transaction information. We can keep details of transactions or payments you make augustman.com. However, with your consent we will only retain your original account number.
location information. When you share a location with others or add a site to something you post, we treat it as any other content you publish (for example, it is subject to your privacy settings). If we offer a service that supports this type of site sharing, we will present you a choice if you want to participate.
The information we collect when you communicate augustman.com:
Information about the activity on the site. We follow the actions you download at Augustman.com, such as becoming a fan a augustman.com. Side or pointing "as" post. In some cases, you also take action when providing us with information or content. For example, if you share a video, besides saving the actual content you uploaded, we may report the fact that you shared it.
Access devices and browser information. When you access augustman.com From a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we can collect information about the type of browser, location, IP address, and pages you visit from this device.
Information we provide from third parties:
1. Information from other websites.
We can launch programs with advertising partners and other websites in which they share information with us:
– We can ask advertisers to tell us how our users responded to the ads we showed them (and for comparison, how other users who did not see ads act on their site). This data sharing, known as "conversion tracking", helps us measure the effectiveness of advertising and improve the quality of the advertising messages you see.
– We may receive information about whether you've seen or interacted with certain ads on other sites to measure the effectiveness of those ads.
If in any of these cases we get information that we do not already own, we will "anonymize" it within 180 days, which means that we will stop associating information with a specific user. If we start these programs, we will use the information only in the manner that we explain in the "How to use information" section below.
2. Information you share with third parties
We take steps to ensure that others use the information you share augustman.com in a way that fits your privacy settings, but we can not guarantee that they will respect our policies. Read the following section to learn more about how you can protect yourself when sharing information with third parties.
Sharing information about augustman.com. You should review the settings to make sure they reflect your desires. Here are some specific things to remember:
– You can control the visibility of most of the information you share augustman.com
– Some of the content you share and the actions you take will appear on your facebook page.
– You understand that information may be shared again or copied by other users.
– Certain types of communications you send over augustman.com can not be removed, such as comments.
– If you use an external source to publish information augustman.com (such as a mobile app or a link to connect), you should check the privacy setting for that post, as this external source is uploading.
Export information. You (and those who provide the information available) can use tools such as RSS feeds, mobile phone booklets or copy and paste functions in order to collect and export data from augustman.com, including your information and information about you.
Ads. Sometimes advertisers who show ads augustman.com use technology methods to measure the effectiveness of your ads and personalize your advertising content. You can use the browser's cookie settings to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies by advertising networks.
Links. When you click on the links augustman.com you can leave our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices on other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in order to try to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience. Here are some details about how we do it:
To manage the service. We use the information we collect to provide you with our services and features, to measure and improve these services and features and to provide you with support for users. We use information to prevent potentially illegal activities and the implementation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. For example, we ask your date of birth to confirm that you are older than 13 years, so we can better restrict your access to content and ads that are not appropriate for ages. We also use various technology systems to detect and address irregular activities and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may occasionally result in the temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some features for some users.
To contact you. From time to time we can contact you with service-related ads. You can give up all communications, except basic updates on the page of your account notifications. We can include the content you see augustman.com in the e-mails we send you.
To serve personal advertising for you. We do not share your information with advertisers without your consent. (An example of the consent would be if you ask us to provide your shipping address to the advertiser for a free sample.) We allow advertisers to select the characteristics of users who see their ads and we can use any of the personally identifiable attributes we have collected (including information that you may have decided not to show to other users, such as year of birth or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the appropriate audience for these ads. For example, we can use your interest in football to show you ads for football equipment, but we do not say to the football equipment company that you are. Although we do not share your information with advertisers without your consent, when clicking or otherwise communicating with an ad, there is a possibility that an advertiser can place a cookie in your browser and notice that he meets the criteria they have chosen.
To serve social ads. Sometimes we pair advertisements that serve relevant information we have about you and your friends in order for advertisements to be more interesting and adapted to you and your friends.
Software to download. Certain downloaded software applications and apps we offer, such as our browser tooltips, transmit us data. We may not make a formal disclosure if we believe that our collection and use of information is an obvious purpose of the application, such as the fact that we receive photos when using our uploader. If we believe it is not obvious that we collect or use such information, we will disclose to you the first time you provide us with information so you can decide whether you want to use that function.
5. How we share information
augustman.com is to share information with others – friends and people in your networks – while providing privacy settings that you can use to restrict other users from accessing your information. We share your data with third parties when we believe that you are allowed to reproduce, which is reasonably needed to offer our services or when required by law.
6. How can you change or remove information
Deactivating or deleting your account: If you want to stop using your account, you can deactivate or delete it. When you deactivate an account, no user will be able to see it, but will not be deleted. We save profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) In case you decide later to reactivate your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and therefore require us to keep our data until they return augustman.com. You'll still be able to reactivate your account and return your profile as a whole. When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. You can deactivate your account on the account settings page or delete your account.
Removal restrictions: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain visible elsewhere in the extent they are shared with others, otherwise distributed in accordance with your privacy settings or is was copied or stored by other users. However, your name will no longer be associated with this information augustman.com. (For example, if you post something to another user and then delete your account, this post can remain, but is attributed to "Anonymous augustman.com User. ") In addition, we may retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if a deletion is requested.
Backups. The deleted and deleted information can take up to 90 days in backup, but will not be available to others.
7. How to protect information
We're trying to keep your information safe, but we need your help. For more detailed information about staying in safe augustman.com, visit augustman.com Secure Page.
8. Sharing content and information
You have all the content and information you post augustman.com, and you can control how they are shared through your privacy and app settings. Additionally:
1. For content that covers intellectual property rights such as photos and videos ("IP Content"), you are specifically giving us the following license, depending on your privacy and application settings: giving us a non-exclusive, portable, sub-license, free license, license worldwide to use any of the IP content you post or in relation to it augustman.com ("IP License"). This IP license ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless your content is shared with others but has not been deleted.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a similar way to discharging the waste bin on your computer. However, you realize that removed content may remain in backup within a reasonable time (but will not be available to others).
3. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions augustman.com, but you realize that we can use them without any obligation to compensate you (as you do not have an obligation to offer them).
Security. We're trying to make sure of Augustman.com, but we can not guarantee it. We need your help to do this, which includes the following obligations:
1. You will not send or otherwise publish unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) augustman.com.
2. You will not collect content or user information or otherwise access augustman.com, using automatic means (such as Berber Robots, Robots, Spiders or Scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not deal with illegal multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme augustman.com.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not request information on signing in or accessing an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not violate, intimidate or harass any user.
7. You will not publish content that is hate, threatening, pornographic, or containing nudity or graphic or free violence.
8. You will not develop or manage an application by a third party that contains or advertises or otherwise places alcohol or other mature content on the market without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not offer a competition, gifts or prizes ("promotion") augustman.com without prior written consent. If you agree, take full responsibility for the promotion and follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
10. You will not use it augustman.com to commit any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that might disable, overburden or jeopardize the proper operation augustman.com, such as an offensive service denial.
12. You will not facilitate or incite any violations of this Statement.
Registration and account security. augustman.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some of the obligations you are given us to register and maintain the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information augustman.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not use your personal profile for your commercial benefit (such as selling your status update to the advertiser).
3. You will not use it augustman.com if you are under 13 years old.
4. You will not use it augustman.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. Your contact information will be accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password, allow anyone else to access your account, or do anything else that could jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without prior obtaining our written approval.
8. If you select a user name for your account, we reserve the right to remove it or return it if we believe it is appropriate (eg When the trademark owner has complained about a username that is not related to the actual user's name).
Protection of the rights of other nations. We respect the rights of other people, and we expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post the content nor take any action augustman.com who violates or violates someone else's right or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post augustman.com if we believe it violates this statement.
3. If we remove content for infringing someone else's copyright and you believe that we have incorrectly removed it, we will give you the opportunity to complain.
4. Ако непрекидно прекршујете права интелектуалне својине других људи, ми ћемо онемогућити ваш налог кад год је то потребно.
5. Нећете користити наше ауторска права или заштитне знакове (укључујући аугустман.цом, АУГУСТ МАН Сингапоре и АУГУСТМАНСГ), или било каквих збуњујућих сличних ознака, без нашег писменог одобрења.
6. Ако прикупљате податке од корисника, добићете: да добијете сагласност, да вам буде јасно (и не аугустман.цом) они који прикупљају своје податке, и објављују политику приватности која објашњава које информације прикупљате и како ћете их користити.
7. Нећете објављивати никога документа за идентификацију или осјетљиве финансијске податке аугустман.цом.
8. Нећете слати позиве путем е-поште не-корисницима без њихове сагласности.
9. Ауторска права
Појављују се уреднице аугустман.цом које су изворно објавиле аугустман.цом тим у Сингапуру, Малезији и Индонезији и власништво над имовином Бурда Азија.
10. Остали услови
Промене. Ова Политика приватности може се ревидирати, изменити или модификовати периодично. Уколико није другачије наведено, наша тренутна политика приватности се односи на све информације које имамо о вама и вашем налогу. Уколико направимо измене у овој Политици приватности, послат ћемо вам ажурирање ако постоји ажурирање које ће вас повезати натраг у Одјељење за приватност. Ваша употреба веб сајта означава вашу пристанак и сагласност према овој Политици приватности (која може бити измијењена или ревидирана с времена на вријеме).