The dessert with the fryer is made of only two ingredients. Photo: Air Frier Recipes Australia / Facebook.
The woman left Facebook users to drool over her simple two-ingredient dessert recipe Tim Tam, which takes less than 15 minutes to cook.
Some would argue that indulgence isn’t much better than Tim Tam’s, but one smart Facebook user has taken the Australian treat to a whole new level, with a little help from his fryer.
Creative home cook Debbie has sparked a whole new love for kitchen appliances in the popular Facebook group Air Frier Recipes Australia after she recently shared her simple recipe for a decadent dessert – and it’s on a plate in less than 15 minutes.
After a bit of preparation time wrapping individual Tim Thames in puff pastry, Debbie ended up with the most delicious little pockets of fried skies.
The members of the group quickly gave love to the recipe, promising to try it at home.
“No, I didn’t just see this! Yum!” written by one user, according to 7 News.
“I made them tonight. OMG, amazing,” added another.
“It’s time to get a fryer!” One user wrote.
- Cut a sheet of puff pastry into four equal squares
- Put Tim Tam at the center of everyone
- Fold the pastry around to seal
- Place the Tim Tam packets in a deep fryer at 180 ° C.
- Cook on each side for seven minutes
- Serve with ice cream and powdered sugar or add any other desired topping