Professional dancer Helene Spilling (25) and sports host Simon Nitsche (29) just said goodbye before the first rumors around them came to life. The duo are partners in this year’s season of “Skal vi danse”, and since the premiere they have impressed with their dancing and acting on the floor.
In fact, they played so well together that rumors about the novel got even more room to walk. However, they themselves were clear to Dagbladet about the mood among them, as they are now.
Letter of proposal
Faced here and now, the duo says they became famous for dancing well together, not for having to have a relationship.
Despite several rounds of romance, fans are still trying their luck at the two.
– At the moment, I don’t know how many messages I received, because I can’t bear to go through everything. Many people just write, “Can we go to a meeting?”. But then you have those who make demands and say, “If you win, you owe me coffee.” I think this is a very fun procedure, says Helene for a weekly magazine.
– It gives too little
Simon, for his part, says he does not receive the letter in the mail, but:
– What comes digital is very nice. It’s nice that people take the time to write, but right now my life is hectic. That’s why I’m not solving at the moment and I’m trying to find a “match”. I just don’t have time for that, he says, and continues:
– And then I get some information from just such a message. I’d rather meet someone in a different way, so I see more energy and charisma. It’s the same with Tinder. It gives me a little too little information just to see the picture. I have to look the person in the eye.
– Always open to flirting
When Dagbladet met the duo at the beginning of the season, Simon said that they had already become famous.
– We speak the same language, Norwegian, he joked.
For her part, Helene pointed out that they are both young and free, before the sports anchor added:
– I am always open to flirting, in cha-cha – in dancing.
It has since become clear to both of them that they work professionally together as dance partners.