Below we have collected information on the rules for processing your personal data arising from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the abolition of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as RODO). Please read them – it should not be too long. From this report you will find out what responsibilities the Administrator has, what rights you have and how to use them. If you have any doubts, please contact us.
Go to the site or click in the upper-right corner of this information, you agree to the processing of your personal data and with the specified activities.
- providing security when using our websites,
- improving the services we provide using data for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as marketing,
- getting to know your preferences based on the way you use our services,
- display personalized ads that match your interests.
What are personal data?
Personal data is information about an identified or identified individual. This may include your full name, e-mail address or phone number. In terms of usage such as our website, personal information such as the user's IP address, information on current user activity and information collected through so-called cookies, and similar technologies. If the cookie does not contain personal information, it is possible to collect information from this file with other information you received from you, i.e. If it is possible to identify a person – these cookies are also protected by the provisions on the security of personal data.
Cookie files, colloquially referred to as cookies, are files in which some information is entered on the end device when searching a web site (for example, a computer or a smartphone). Cookies have many features – from enabling the proper functioning of our website, allowing for the preservation of user preferences , as well as personalizing websites in terms of content displayed and submitted ads.
What you should know about the safety of your personal data relative to RODO
- The administrator of your personal information is Polish radio Szczecin S.A. based on al. Vojska Polskiego 73, 70-481 Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as "Broadcasting Station").
- According to Art. 37 paragraph (s) 1 lit. a) RODO has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor (IOD), which oversees the processing of personal data at a broadcasting station. You can contact IOD by writing to the above address or by e-mail [email protected] The inspector will be happy to assist you in all matters related to the protection of personal data, in particular to answer questions about processing your personal information.
- Your personal data will be processed OK :
- execution of the contract to which you are party or undertaking the action before its conclusion (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 point b) of the GDPR);
- the execution of the necessary, legally justified interests by the Administrator or a third party, in particular the marketing of own and foreign products and analytical reasons (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- implementing one or more specific objectives based on your explicit and voluntary consent (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of GDP)
- access to the contents of your data,
- correcting these data,
- their removal,
- data processing restrictions,
- submit remarks on their processing,
- transferring your personal information,
- withdrawal of consent at any time (if such consent is expressed) without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.