Reddit users are actively considering the case of an Apple smartphone ignition that is connected to the original charger, writes the online edition of Chronicle.info in conjunction with 24tv.ua.
As the owner of the iPhone X, who suffered from a fire, she said she connected the smartphone to the original charge and left her on the bed during the night. And in the middle of the night she woke up because the device lit up.
Also look at: iPhone 7 exploded during charging
Both the device and the beds were suffering. From the fire, the room began to smoke. At the same time, other users of Reddit believe that this did not happen because the battery overheated, because the battery is located in the upper part of the enclosure, and the cabinet was damaged from the bottom. Probably the cause of the fire was a short circuit because of the strong bending of the cable.
If you find an error in the text, select it with a mouse and press Ctrl + Enter