(Caracas, November 7, news24) .- VhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications worldwide. However, it sometimes presents some problems when it runs on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Read also: Learn! Apple plans to launch iPhone 5G by 2020
Next, we tell you what are the most common problems and how to solve them.
1.- You can not download what is sent to chat
– Make sure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Make sure the date and time of your mobile phone are set up correctly.
– Make sure your microSD card has space so that the files can be downloaded. To check, go to the & # 39; configuration, & # 39 ;, & # 39; storage & # 39; and select 'SD card', then save files that take up enough space on Google Drive or download them to your computer; Finally, wipe them off your mobile phone and continue downloading from VhatsApp.
2.- Send a PDF or a heavy file
– In VhatsApp, photos, videos and sound have limitations in terms of their weight. The solution is to download an application called Vasend, which allows you to send PDF files or exceed the specified weight for any contact.
3.- You can not send photos or video clips in chat
– For this case it is possible that your mobile phone is configured so that the VhatsApp application "does not have" permission to access its multimedia content. To fix it, go to & # 39; Phone Settings & # 39 ;, & # 39; Apps & Notifications & # 39 ;, & # 39; User Permissions & # 39; and select & # 39; Memory & # 39 ;, finally select the apps you want to grant permission to access your photos and videos, provide the official blog application.
4.- Not all or some of your contacts appear
– First of all, check with these contacts if they still have the same phone number or if you no longer use VhatsApp.
– Make sure the phone number is complete and have a corresponding country indicator. In Colombia, that's "57".
– Update the VhatsApp application in the App Store or in the Play Store, some old versions may cause your contacts not to be displayed. When you make the update, open the application and in the "Contacts" section, click on the three points in the top right corner and select the "Update" option.
5.- Put two VhatsApp accounts on your mobile phone
– According to Andro4all, having two or more numbers is only possible with an external application called the Disa, which combines each messaging service.
– To install and configure it, you must follow the steps listed in this link.
With information from Pulse