Jonny Bairstow talks to Ski Sports
"Batting was tough, it was pretty obvious. There were a lot of uneven rebounds and it was very challenging. There were two different types of grass on the ground – there is either a ridge or something about the grass, and therefore the rejection was variable.
"I do not think you've ever felt" like a batsman, "because you knew there was a ball that refuses more than expected or is kept low, especially when it comes to the height of their bowlers.
"Tomorrow will be an interesting day. I thought we had a good time tonight and that we were not lucky not to get some nicknames. It can be said that we could be fuller, but that was really very good. "
Close Game: West Indies track with 157 runs with the remaining 10 vickets
21. over: West India 30-0 (Brathvaite 11, Campbell 16) It's the end of a nearly perfect day for West India. They won a vital tack and slammed into malicious intentions, even if they were sometimes unusual, to throw England back to 187. Their opponents then showed restraint and determination to survive the angry spell of Stuart Bred, especially the newcomer Joel Campbell. It looks like the pitch is straight; If it remains so tomorrow, England is in trouble.
20th: West India 27-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 16) The day before, Curran expelled, brings the optimistic LBV appeal against Brathvaite and not much more. Above the legs.
19. over: West India 25-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 15) There is a suggestion that England will keep the review due to the non-ball of Sam Curran. I'm not sure that it would be fair, especially since it was missing and it was a stump. We'll see. In the meantime, Campbell freshly emits a shock in Stoke, which after a slow start starts to increase nicely. Right on time to end the game.
"That initial optimism of Jimmy and Broad in the true face regime was vaporized, eh Rob?" Says Guy Hornsby. "For a team that has so much to love, we are really developing fragile petals with silky under-skin. It seems that we do not simply cut ourselves against precise, aggressive bowling. And I swore I'd have one free night.
Today I would not be too critical, I think they just lost a very important pitcher. Still, I reserve the right to call them a bunch * ?! $ * If the West Indies are 700 for four in two days.
SHOULD NOT BE OUT!
It turned out to be a non-ball from Sam Curran. Great stuff. We did not even see if that would have been out – and England also lost sight.
ENGLISH REVIEW FOR LBV AGAINST BRATHVAITE!
I suppose it will be the judge's call and therefore not. It was a wonderful companion from Curran to Brathvaite, and I thought he was going to field. Kumar Dharmasena had long considered it before he did not.
17. over: West Indies 23-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 14) Over the past 15 years, West India have won only two sets of tests against other teams, except Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. They won England in 2008 and 2009 in New Zealand. In other words, it's a big deal.
"Thank you, Rob," says Sara Torvalds. "Of course, the house-style / forgetting style thing (8) does not help me choose between Vindies and Vindies. Apart from giving a semi-official Grauniad Seal of approval to what comes we which is obviously good enough. Also: # FinnsForFinn, obviously! (Ah, I came so close that I got the Finney's autograph on the Oval in the ashes of 2013 … On the other hand, that means I still have to rejoice before I die.)
16. over: West Indies 23-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 14) Sam Curran replaces Stuart Breda, who twisted the magic of 7-2-10-0, and wraps a fine first delivery ahead of Campbell's outer edge. Then it's quiet. Opponents of West India are infertile, hitting the end. It's an approach that I hardly agree on, regardless of their social media.
"The parasite of prisoners really made my head turn," says Edward Cotterill. "For a moment I completely lost the concentration of the task in hand to listen to the radio commentary and I'm trying not to regret the fact that it's not TMS."
15. over: West Indies 22-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 13) Latest news: England is in the doodle. There is more and more convincing evidence that this was a great struggle for the victory of West India, and that they have a serious chance to throw England out of the series the next day. Blimei.
Stokes' second is somewhat better, although Brathvaite is still able to leave most of the delivery outside the hive.
14. over: West Indies 21-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 12) Campbell began to look more comfortable after the horrible, somewhat comical start of his changes, although he still finds time to be thrown out of Broad's heel. That's his end.
13. over: West Indies 20-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 11) Ben Stokes replaces Jimmy Anderson. It should be a threat, with a swing and a zip from the ground, although its radar is not right and it's insignificant.
12. over: West Indies 19-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 11) Only half an hour has left, and England could really work with at least one pass plus a night watchman. Broad defeated Brathvaite on the inside with a good delivery that goes back in the right way. I agree with commentators, however, that a little Perth syndrome takes place. It looks good because the ball still goes past the bat, but it is not necessarily enough to endanger the edges or stumps.
11. over: West Indies 18-0 (Brathvaite 8, Campbell 10) Anderson painfully hit his delivery route, causing a short delay while he sorting his tie on the left hump. It should be good.
"This cheerful conversation about death reminds me of a puzzle that I still do not understand, he told me when I was young," says Ian Forth. "The prisoner is said to be executed next week, but the exact day will be a surprise. He learns that if he comes to the Sabbath, the last day, that can no longer be a surprise. That's why it can not be Saturday. But if it can not be Saturday, and it comes by Friday, it can not be Friday even. And so, logically, he returns through the week and the reasons why he can not be executed because none of these days will be a surprise. And yet it's a surprise when they come for him on Tuesday. "
Craig David's music really evolved.
10th place: West Indies 16-0 (Brathvaite 6, Campbell 10) Hahaha. A broad first delivery came on the attempt of the L-A-P-S-C-O-O from Campbell, which missed him for a long time and hit the grid. A wide view of Campbell with a level of contempt and scorn that no existing language can adequately convey. It was quite funny. Campbell responds with the best chance of inning, penetrating the full ball through the middle for four. He turns wide on his heels and returns to his seal in a strict style.
"Hello, Rob," says Tony Brennan. "There is a potential conflict between Brennan, because we are half an hour away from Death in paradise on BBC1, and the battle for a remote control for television will probably follow. One of us wants to watch a barely credible drama from Caribbean, where the choice of British household names is set in reverse order they have not seen, while a woman will definitely be ready for death in paradise. "
Vaihai !! Unlike Death in Paradise, and probably England, Brian is here all week.
9. over: West Indies 12-0 (Brathvaite 6, Campbell 6) Anderson is not happy. It's not news in itself, because it's on the court for cricket, but it seems like an unhappy room and how the ball goes out, not with anyone else. When it is pulled down from the last sphere, the Brathvaite edges are slightly smaller than the fourth slip. England did not bow down badly, but they need a vickshot.
"It does not matter Finn, Rob," says Phil Savier. "For years I've been honoring the virtues of Tobias Roland-Jones, I was depressed when his career in England was broken by injury. I saw Finn and TRJ bowling in tandem on Scarbados a couple of years ago, and TRJ definitely looked like one with more elusive "nip". "
Good thing, that. My old acquaintance from Visden.com Jonathan Hungin never stops on him, and I would like to see him on this ground.
8. over: West India 8-0 (Brathvaite 5, Campbell 3) Wide bowl, Campbell plays and misses, Broad abuses him. It should ctrl + c this sentence, as it happened at least seven times in this inning, including here in this. However, Nasser Hussain and Ian Bishop, commenting on Ski, believe that Broad's length is not quite enough, which makes the ball batter the bat, and does not find the edge.
"I need help," says Sara Torvalds. "English is my third language, so I just need to figure out the form that determines when" West India "and when it's just" West India. "When I started tracking the cricket in 2009, accidentally when England was on tour (West Indies) and I learned to love the game after I clicked on titles such as "Where does humiliation leave England?" England humiliated by West India, "I had I have enough new terminology to find out that I did not pay attention to a particular article. Now I am ready to correct this failure. about geography against team cricket? Or are there other considerations? Please enlighten me! "
In my experience, it's just a house-style thing. Or, to be more precise, a thing that is forgotten by my-shapeless generation-house-style-and-doing-what-comes-at-um-u-to-exact-moment.
7. over: West India 8-0 (Brathvaite 5, Campbell 3) Anderson supplies a couple of deliveries from the bypass to the right-wing Brathvaite before returning to the orthodox position. Brathvaite digs a dangerous york.
"I'd love to know when I'm going to die," says Damian Clarke. "From now on, the bathroom can also be cleaned. The day after tomorrow, there are some people I would like to inform what I think about them. "
I can feel the new Ricki Gervais movie.
6. over: West India 8-0 (Brathvaite 5, Campbell 3) Campbell did not make much mistake there. He hit the ball, although I doubt that Anderson thought he was pulling his ball over the ball. Campbell does not work well with the bat, be careful. Broad beat him again with a trampoline short ball, although he is able to pull a pair of pads to reduce pressure.
5. over: West Indies 5: 0 (Brathvaite 4, Campbell 1) Bright from Anderson, who follows a series of Outsvingers for Campbell with a huge insinger that almost snuffed between the bat and pads. At this point, even though bowling, Anderson feels like an auxiliary act to Broadu, which is highlighted at one time. Anderson was dissatisfied with what Campbell did with the ball when he was dead, although I'm not sure what it is.
"What do you think Steven Finn could do in this field before 7 or 8 years?" Jeca Kevin Wilson.
Thanks, Kevin, it's a mood. Next time, why do not you send me a message about the date I'm going to die?
Ah, Finny, I miss it so much. Even the version for the period from 2015 to 2016 would have been in this field.
4. over: West Indies 4-0 (Brathvaite 3, Campbell 1) Thanks, Daniele, hello again. Campbell misses Almighty Yahoo on Broad, who generously provides technical tips of four letters at the end of his tracking. He was widespread throughout Campbell: he later defeated him with beauty, and then the desperate LBV appeal was rejected by Kumar Dharmasena. The broad one celebrated the first and appealed almost as a thought, but he looked high and Joe Root wisely decided not to consider. It was, however, sensational from Broad.
Third place: West Indies 4: 0 (Brathvaite 3, Campbell 1) Foakes really attacked his hand; It reminds me of the time when my "friends" left some chips, and the Insanity Sauce was disguised in a ketchup on the plate, and beside him, the vodka was disguised in water. Anderson is still not here – after Brathvaite gets caught up in the middle, he does not make Campbell play enough; and when it hits it, an error in the point allows him to break the duck.
"Things I Like In England Test Page (Part 539)" tweets ASNaturalAsRain. "Their ability to lead to collapse even from the recovery position. Layered collapse … it's like bloody Inception With those words, Vindies bovling … rejuvenated Vindies full-stop, in that case … "
Okay, that's me. Rob Smith will take you to the end and you can greet him on email@example.com
2nd over: West Indies 2: 0 (Brathvaite 2, Campbell 0) Widespread begins with some mud on the side of the leg, but after that it is on the money; The Brathwaites are looping around the corner for one person. This gives him a chance at Campbell, who can not decide whether to play or not, and eventually leaves the way. There are two more points, before the absolute beauty threw out the seam and rose and moved away from Ierman; this field still works a lot.
"I must admit I was pretty upset by the definition of Kim Thonger's failing time," says Brian Vithingto, "which at first seemed to be alarmingly turning to a more personal diagnosis of the death of the submarine SS of Great Britain." I just regained my personal stamina and I see that angry VI has now ruined England's slim tail. What would Kim do from all this, I wonder?
1: 1: West Indies 1: 0 (Brathvaite 1, Campbell 0) Why does the Barmi army not cut off a middle man, and only clapping, instead of singing Jerusalem, and then clapping? Anderson moves rapidly, defeating the outer edge of Brathvaite, and then pulls him forward to break one. Anderson's beauty is that England does not have to panic if they do not get a cottage immediately because he will not race – but Broad is unlikely to see things in those terms.
Cricinfo says Bairsty is holding – maybe Foakes hurt his hand while he was out for extra points.
Roach was a boxer, but do not underestimate the contribution of Gabriel, who picked up three wickets even though he was out of the game, and Joseph, whose magic ball was saved by Joe Root. In other words, they are the appropriate unit, and it's not so good to see.
Well-frozen West Indies. England returned to the afternoon session, but after tea it was almost nothing. If Anderson and Broad can not find anything special and fast, this series will be finished by Sunday morning.
VICKET! Anderson b Gabriel 0
Very well done. Anderson retreats to avoid another short, exactly what Gabriel wanted to do; he fell into a york, it's right, and it's ta-ra.
61. over: England 187-9 (Shiroko 0, Anderson 1) Burns, Denny, Root and Buttler scored 18 of them – that was a problem for England. Only 50 more and have something to defend, but they are in great trouble. It is possible that the new ball has caused trouble, but it is more likely that it was freshness of the field, which means it was a monstrous throw to win. If so, England will be able to recognize the deficit from the first inning of 100. Anderson is really well ahead of the elevator, absorbing it in his gloves – it should alleviate him for even more short stuff, eh?
60th over: England 187-9 (Wide 0, Anderson 1) Roach struck very well today. This corner from the surroundings disturbs the leftists, Flintoff style, and its energy and precision are excellent. But, in his spiritual home, Burnley Lara, he turns away from the footsteps.
VICKET! Curran c sub (Brooks) b Roach 6 (England 186-9)
When it passes, it goes fast. Roach pulls out an extra bounce and Curran, leaning forward, can not cover him, but turns to fourth slip. An excellent Captain of Holder to put a man there.
VICKET! Foakes b Gabriel 35 (England 186-8)
Foakes goes back briefly, but it is too early to pull, taking the ball off the gloves from the outside leg and rearranging their hives. Oops. Whatever England ends now, it's likely to be too little.
59. over: England 186-7 (Foakes 35, Curran 6) Curran was obviously one of those children whom he would mistakenly choose, only to destroy the sporting temperament. Gabriel did it in Barbados, but he did not succumb to it, slid him into the long fence, with ease, and then struck with one blow.
58. over: England 181-7 (Foakes 35, Curran 1) Roach nuzzles one against Curran's left hand, which does not look pleasant, but earns a single. On the balcony, SJ Široko Duri – the stage was placed for the second test tone.
57. over: England 180-7 (Foakes 35, Curran 0) Gabriel is too far behind his short leg and Foakes goes at an angle of two, and then goes back to a better version of it, he is missing. Енглеска се труди да постигне гол овде, што је проблем с обзиром на природу терена.
56. над: Енглеска 178-7 (Фоакес 33, Цурран 0) Цурран ће се осећати као да дугује свој тим овде, пошто су га продали низ реку на Барбадосу. Он игра три тачке.
"Осећам се тако древно", каже Ендру Клифтон. "Неко гледа тај видео из Дел Сханнон и говори -" Ох, види, ту је бака. Или вероватније велика баба. "
Упознао сам ту пјесму од Јиве Бунни и Мастермикера, мислим.
ВИЦКЕТ! Али ц Габриел б Роацх 60 (Енглеска 178-7)
Ово је огромно. Моеен изгледа да пређе преко врха, али је изненађен неким изненадним скоком, спајањем са мидвицкет-ом.
56. над: Енглеска 178-6 (Али 60, Фоакес 33) Роацх покреће једну савршено, згодну руку, ручни зглоб и шав у низу редова, и то је превише добро за Моеен. Енглеска га мало јаше.
55. над: Енглеска 178-6 (Али 60, Фоакес 33) Ниоткуда, Габријел проналази неки замах у касно – то је превише добро за Фоакеса, који фумблес за појаву ради прије него што се претвара да се никада није догодило. Девојка, али само зато што је директна вожња завршном испоруком погодила пањеве код не-нападача.
54. над: Енглеска 178-6 (Али 60, Фоакес 33) Охххх погледај то! Роацх даје Моину неку ширину, тако да он притисне према напријед, а затим милује преко тачке четири. Он му се допада, да, упадне у позу и држи је пре него што се вуче својим шишмишем. Али Роацх добро реагује, ударајући га мало удаљенијим покретом.
53-и преко: Енглеска 174-6 (Али 56, Фоакес 33) Габриел је са другог краја; Надам се да је његов надимак Дел. Фоакес негдје око његовог јастучића за једно, доводећи Моеен и његову климавог пса назад на штрајк. Он одлази где год је то могуће, али избацује једну до четвртасту ногу да прошири партнерство на 81.
52. над: Енглеска 172-6 (Али 55, Фоакес 32) Фоакес је мало РЦ Русселл зар не. Провели су време не бирајући га зато што његово ударање није било довољно добро, онда су га покупили и он је одмах кренуо. У сваком случају, Роацх је куглање и шаље три тачке Моеину, који затим следи једну, али промаши и напусти следећа два.
„Само ћу ово ставити тамо, пошто сам видео обоје. Када Јос Буттлер и Бен Фоакес буду у истом иннингу, Фоакес ће чешће него што је то случај, претећи Буттлер.
Можда, али онда то није поента Буттлера – он је ту за врхове, а не за просеке.